Saturday, December 19, 2009

Today........

Today was Kylie's 2nd, first birthday we were thrown off because of the blizzard!! People came early, I rushed around like a crazy woman! But in the end it all worked out! We had a lot of food, ice cream, and fun....o yea I forgot SNOW!!!!!!!


Kylie got a lot of nice gifts and has enjoyed playing with them and even pulling all her new clothes out! She also got a snow suit which worked out great!!!!



She also got a spin and bounce turtle:


New clothes and a fridge toy:


And a charm bracelet:



After the party Kylie took a nap then we ventured out into the snow!!!








Some more party pics:








Huge ice cream cone:


Huge lollipops:



personalized Sundae dishes:


Homemade lollipops with little tags:


Neoplitan Style cake:




I think that's all for now!!!!!! Enjoy the snow, stay warm and be safe!!!!!!!!!

No comments: