Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up....

This weekend was nice weather! Altho I guess it's sad we call nice 50 degrees! Friday night we went to dinner and the mall with Tammy and Chris. We went to Chipotle for dinner, yum yum but not the best for my diet! We then went to the mall to get Kylie's Easter dress! I don't have a good pic of just the dress right now so I'll have to post some later. After shopping I came home and decorated for St. Patty's Day. We don't have too many decorations so I just decorated the kitchen:











Shamrocks on the front door...


The shamrock lights...


Saturday was I think the warmest it's been so far this year, it was about 48 degrees. We went on a little trip to Target just got a few snacks for Kylie. And I got this:
A new vacuum! The old vacuum was at the point where I vacuumed all the carpets with the hose and attachement! I whizzed thru vacuuming yesterday, the whole house, before we went here:
Walking! We went on a walk at a nearby trail. I decided to walk instead of going to the gym so Kylie could come along. It was colder out then I thought. Today was much much nicer!




Kylie with her bunny hat on:

Getting a push from Aunt Kelsey...

Having a ball in the swing!
Alittle scared to go down the slide


Today the weather was nice, it was about 54 to 56 degrees out and the sun was shinging! We slept in a little bit so we got a little later start today. I decided to go to the gym for an hour as I have weigh in tomorrow morning. I wished I woulda had more time to spend working out I would have taken Kylie on a walk and to the park. So I went to the gym and Kylie stayed home with Daddy and they played. We had to get ready so we could meet Katie and her clan to have Easter pictures taken. Here are a few shots from before we actually had the pictures taken:




The pictures turned out well and should be in on the 19th! After pictures we went to Friday's for dinner! It was yummy, Kylie ate Mozzarella stick, ribs, steak, mashed potatoes and broccoli then Michael, Kylie and I split a brownie sundae. Afterwards, we met up with Grandma and Great Grandma to go over and see Aunt Gladys and Aunt Catherine, Great Grandma Campbell's Sisters. Aunt Gladys won Kylie over by giving her a banana, then she gave her cookies and marshmellows. Kylie was in heaven it was cute! Uncle Billy gave her a flashlight to play with, all she did with it was tried to chew on it and shine it in her eyes, luckily the battery was low so the light was dimmer. She was soo tired because she didn't nap well today and she still didn't fall asleep till after 10, I guess the cookies and marshmellows caught up with her!
I guess I ought to go to bed since working time comes around fast!!!
Week Highlights:
~Monday, Biggest Loser weigh in
~Friday, game night prep
~Saturday, Natalie's Birthday party and Family game night-St. Patty's Day theme
~Sunday, prep for St. Patty's Day party at Daycare
Did you all have a good weekend?! I hope so!! Hopefully this week goes by fast, at least the working hours!!!!!















No comments: