Sunday, February 28, 2010

February's End

This was Friday night, Kelsey and Zach came over so I could "help" Kelsey make a baby shower gift. Here's the supplies: And here's what we made, a 2 tier dessert tray:



And little diaper cakes to go on it!



Saturday, we went to Kelsey's second job, for lunch. We also stopped by a friend's pet store to see her and show off Kylie. I'm soo glad to hopefully get to spend some time with the Vaccaro's! I can't wait to see the boy's, I used to babysit them and now they tower over me and have girlfriends ahhhh! I'm old! After lunch we headed to Costco for groceries. Afterwards we went and looked at a house, still have to sell our house so not too sure how this will all pan out. Saturday night Michael, Zach and the Reyes went to the Monster Trucks and Kylie and I went to visit Aunt Connie and Great Grammy Grouch. I unfortunantly didn't get any pictures from Saturday.
Sunday, we had a playdate with Natalie!!! Natalie is walking and it was soo much different then their last play date. They have both grown soo much!
Kylie ate all of Natalie's snacks!

Overall the girls did well together, Kylie wasn't such a bully as she has been in the past! We can't wait to see them again Tomorrow night! And also look forward to meeting Robbie hopefully this month! After our playdate we went to Grandma and Pop's for dinner. We had yummy roast! Then played a game of cards then had to head home because little miss was way tired from her long day!!!
Today is March 1st ALREADY! Today starts the Biggest Loser for me. For the past two weeks I've been eating like a hog trying to gain weight. Last night I even ate a little extra at dinner and a huge bowl of cereal before bed only to weigh in at less then I weighed all week last week. So not as big of a start as I had hoped for, but one advantage is it's teams biggest loser. So Tony and I are on a team and hopefully we can pull thru to win, if not hopefully we can at least reach our goals and win that way! I'm looking forward to the next 8 weeks and what it has to bring! Good luck to everyone else who is participating in the BL!!!!! I am just glad I started this diet before summer actually got here, unlike last year! I think that's all I have for now! So here's to a good week!







No comments: