This is my neighbor's tree:
A tree accross 895, but I love how the snow was laying in the branches
Loved these too!
It seems we are gonna get even more snow come Friday. There is already a winter Storm warning or watch in affect for Friday morning until Saturday evening. Expecting at the least 12 inches but expecting 20 or more. A friend also heard 40 inches. It's hard to tell what's gonna happen, but we went tonight and got our milk and bread and all the stuff we need to pack for our vacation, so we should be okay snowed in! Not to mention I have a lot of sewing that needs to be done as well as cards to make!!! Kylie is still fighting a cold, I wish there were cough meds for toddlers but I don't think there is such a thing. Doc told me no cough meds till age 4, and read the same thing online today that the guidelines have changed to age 4. So, I got her some baby vicks! Got her home and settled for bed, rubbed a little on her chest and right off to sleep she went! That was a blessing considering last night! She flipped and flopped for an hour and a half then I finally was able to rock her to sleep, time consuming but well worth it!!!!
We finally figured vacation out! That's been a bit of a stresser here lately. Our week vacation which is usually in July had to get rescheduled till August because two people can't be off the same week at my work and someone already beat me to my normal every year week! Soo after a lot of checking schedules and trying to get people to change their weeks we are excited to have settled on a week. But, we are also going camping the same week so it will be a busy one, and hopefully relaxing one!
Just a reminder or incase you didn't know! I am a Mary Kay and Partylite consultant....I will be sending out sales for both when I return from vacation. I am having an Inventory reduction sale....EVERYTHING must go! Which means EVERYTHING is on sale!!!!!!!!!! I will be sending an email with all the items that I have in stock along with their regular price and sale price. Prices include taxes and most are marked down 30% off of retail.
Well folks I gotta get to bed, I'm pretty exhausted!!!!! Good Night!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment