Day 4 is in the books! So here's what's going on with the 30 Day Shred. Tonight didn't go as planned, and if any of you know me you know I don't like that, it throws my whole night off and I feel unorganized. When I got off work I had plans to make dinner then go to walmart, well that got scratched and I went to Walmart first then Chick Fil A for dinner. Needless to say dinner was later then I like which make exercising very uncomfortable. But I pulled thru and completed the workout. And had an awsome time shopping with my big little girl, she was in a great mood tonight, as was I, we had a blast!!!!!
So today I ate:
Breakfast:
Banana
Coffee
Bottle of water
Lunch:
Half of a corned beef sandwich on rye with mustard
Bottle of water
Dinner:
Half of a grilled chicken sandwich from Shickolay as Kylie calls it
about 4 fries a few dips in ranch and dum dum dum a medium sweet tea
and a bottle and a half of water.
Tomorrow night, I hope to eat dinner by 6 so exercising is a little easier.
Tomorrow I also have to work on gathering up my 31 items, so excited for my first party!!!!!
My prayers for today, I pray for my little patient O.W. He's an ity bity guy, born at 34 weeks to a mom with an amazingly high alcohol level as well as high levels of hydrocodone and Xanax in her system, basically OD levels. This little patient was born going thru withdraw...breaks my heart for sure. I sent prayers to my Aunt Tina's special someone, as she has requested. I also send prayers to Beth.
This weekend is going to be a busy one but I plan to make some Easter candy for all the little rascals in my life! I also plan to finish some of Brooke's Party stuff up, work on Nikki's save the dates, and sketch out a cake that I was asked to make....I'm pretty sure this will be my first paid cake job!!!!! So busy busy I am I think it's just in my nature! I'm going to catch some ZzzzZzZzZ's. Good night all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment